Friday, August 14, 2015

Back to school/ Work!

Yay! I have successfully completed the first week back to school for the 2015-2016 year! Being a middle school teacher has its extreme highs and lows throughout the school year, but I have really high hopes for this one! On drop-in day last Friday, I met all my 67 students- all who seemed to love school and had such great energy. ( I know what you're thinking... that is a really small number when talking about 5 academic classes, but being a teacher at a private school has perks!) Nevertheless, the first week has come to an end, and I feel great about the school year. My students are wonderful, my co-workers (friends) are one of the main reasons why I love my job, and the staff is so supportive and wonderful. Even though I have only been a teacher for 5 years now- I hope to keep this positive energy on those not so great days. Hopefully all my friends who are teachers and my sweet sister who is starting her first year as a lead teacher at Lovett, loves it this year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment