Friday, October 23, 2015

Last year in my twenties!

Today, October 23, 2015, I have entered into the first day of the LAST year in my twenties! I have finally reached "somewhat" of a milestone birthday, 29! I haven't had a birthday on a Friday in a very long time, but I really enjoyed it. Friday was wonderful with it being "Friday" for work. My sweet friends at work all wished me a fabulous day, and my sweet friend, Marisa Barth, had the BEST squirrel birthday card waiting for me on my desk.  That night, Richard, Leslie, John and I went out to Milton's, my favorite restaurant! If you haven't been...you MUST! Milton's. As always, I enjoyed the sesame crusted mountain trout- so good!


{Instead of cake, Richard bought me my favs}



That next day, Ashley and I met up and headed down to Ponce City Market Click . It used to be the old Sears building, but they have turned it into a ultra trendy food place with some shops. It opened not too long ago so there a several areas still vacant, but if you live in the area and can bike/ walk the beltline, it is a place to go. Later that night, the four of us went to 2 Urban Licks click. Richard and I haven't been in over 5 years, so we were excited to go again! It has the best ambiance and the most delicious and tender brisket!!!!









Finally, on Sunday afternoon, we traveled over to my parents house for dinner and dessert. As always, my mom made me my favorite dinner: pork, sauerkraut, and mashed potatoes. I'm not quite sure why it's my favorite meal, but I think it's more nostalgic to me. Either way, I had the best weekended filled with great meals and my favorite people!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment