Friday, April 22, 2016

22 Weeks & Picked Baby B's Name!

Week 22: April 20, 2016
Baby Size: ear of corn ( strange to think of a baby that way) and weighing around 1 lb. 
Symptoms: None!
Baby movements: I started to feel slight "flutters" around a week ago, but I didn't know if that was muscle movements or our little girl. However, this past week, the moments became stronger and have been coming around 9:00 p.m. every night. The best part was when Richard was able to feel it for the first time too.  
Maternity clothing: Not wearing any yet. For work, I have been tying a hairband around the loop of my pants/ jeans.  
Cravings: Wanting sweets like crazy (skittles, ice cream, anything I can get my hands on).
Missing: cocktails with friends, sushi, and deli sandwiches.


I'm just a little over the halfway point of my pregnancy and feeling great! Besides my jeans becoming a little too tight, I'm still wearing all of my regular clothes; however, when I do go out and look for things to new to wear, I am lucky enough that maxi and shift dresses are in season since I don't need to go up in sizing for them. This past week, we spent Saturday night celebrating Emily & Parker's wedding at Chukkar Farm Polo Club for their beautiful wedding. The entire event was flawless from the beautiful spring flowers to the bathtubs of beer, every detail fit this wedding perfectly.


 









Besides enjoying our weekend at the #Parklewedding, Richard and I finally decided on our baby girl's name. We pretty much knew what it would be once we found out it was a girl, but we waited to make sure it would fit her perfectly. Our sweet, little girl will be called, Harper Lorraine Bentley. We wanted something that was sweet and southern, as well as having a family name involved. Harper was chosen since we just loved the name itself, but Lorraine was not only my middle name, but it was my mom's and my grandmother's middle name, too.  We hope she loves the name as much as we do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment