Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The week of the 28th!

This past week was super hectic as I hit my 28th week of pregnancy. Not only did I complete my last week of work, but I got a new car, prepared for Caroline's wedding, and celebrated Leslie's and John's birthdays.

Week 28: June 1, 2016

Baby Size: coconut or a large eggplant and weighing around 2 1/4 lbs. 
Symptoms: I still have a little back pain if I sit too long, but I slowly am having less and less sleep at night as I can't seem to get comfortable and have very vivid dreams.
Baby movements: Moving much more. Since the pools are open and I have been laying out, I can see her move under my bathing suit. She also moves around when I get really hot from the sun.   
Maternity clothing: Still wearing a mix. Since it is summer time, I don't wear any pants and can get away with a mixture of loose dresses that aren't maternity. My shorts are from Gap and just basic drawstring, which are very comfortable and can wear post baby. 
Cravings: Still wanting sweets like crazy but trying to limit the amount ( but I can never say no to a Wendy's chocolate frosty).  
Missing: deli sandwiches.

This week I had my 28 week appointment where I had my glucose test. I'm hoping for good results. Even though everyone comments about how small I look for being pregnant, the doctor said my stomach is measuring a good size and have gained about 22lbs. so far :(

{Prior to going to Milton's for Leslie's birthday dinner}


This picture was taken by my good friend Marisa who said I needed to document my last time in my room after 5 years of teaching at St. Francis middle school. The last week was really bittersweet as I was super excited to start my new journey as a full-time mom but sad to leave my very best friends who I love dearly.  I really felt blessed as the school came together and gifted baby Harper a sweet little onsie, a bib, and a monetary gift to help with upcoming expenses.  And best of all, my best friend, Ashley, had chocolate covered strawberries delivered to my school to celebrate my last day of work}

{The were so delicious}

Not only did I say goodbye to my job, but I said goodbye to my Honda Accord coupe that I had for 10 years. I really enjoyed that car, but I was super thrilled to have a new and safe car to drive little Harper around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment