Sunday, July 31, 2016

First Baby Shower


At 26 weeks pregnant, I had my first baby shower at my favorite restaurant, Milton's, which was hosted by very sweet sister, Caroline, and very best friend, Ashley! Every detail from the monogrammed outfits on the mantle to the precious lamb cookies, they worked so hard to spoil Harper and me!







 


 The best cookies that were created by Summit Sweets! I just loved the lambs for a baby shower since they are so sweet and delicate. 


The best part of the shower was the food. They provided delicious appetizer and each guest was given several choices for brunch/lunch and a dessert! 


{Baby UGG boots}

A few of the very precious and generous gifts that were gifted to me by family and my dear friends!



 {My sweet girlfriends}
{Sweet friends and their precious babies- 3 months and 3 weeks old}



 



{The beautiful hostess who went above and beyond...I cannot thank them enough for everything they have done for us}

No comments:

Post a Comment