Thursday, November 24, 2016

Giving Thanks 2016



Thanksgiving was so special this year as we gave thanks to the biggest blessing in our lives, Harper Lorraine! Even though she couldn't enjoy the food, it was so much fun having her apart of all the holiday traditions. 

















{Our sleepy baby}




{Everything was delicious}




The day after Thanksgiving, Richard took off from work so we could see our dear friends, Adam & Brook and their sweet son, Duke at their family's cabin in Ellijay, Georgia.  I was quite nervous as this would be Harper's first over-night outing, but I knew deep down that it would all work out as it did! 











{The absolute best... I fall in love with this precious soul every day}

{My sweet family- I'm one LUCKY girl}

{Brook & Adam's sweet, Elee}





{Little Duke}





























No comments:

Post a Comment